Across the Industry
The Digital Innovation Festival is running from August 24 to September 7 this year. Register to watch discussions on artificial intelligence, technology decision making for small businesses, and future trends or see the full range of events here.
Security researchers can be compensated for identifying bugs in Monash University systems.
Watch Gary Prindle, Carhartt’s Senior Systems Engineer, discuss using AI to reduce costs and boost performance in a free webinar on July 27.
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning: Partners in Proof of Concept for the Detection of Bushfire using Terrestrial and Satellite Based Remote Sensing Technologies (Buying for Victoria)
- Mildura Base Public Hospital: Provision of Salary Packaging and Employee Novated Vehicle Leasing Services (Buying for Victoria)
- Northern Health: Radiology Software – RIS & PACS (Buying for Victoria)
- Bendigo Health: Salary Packaging Services (Buying for Victoria)
- City of Unley: Swimming Centre Management Software (SA Tenders and Contracts)
- Towong Shire Council: IT Security Audit (Tenders.net)
- City of Monash: Professional Services for Asset Management Data & Systems (eTenderBox)
AWS is previewing Amazon CodeWhisperer, which recommends code to developers based on existing code and commentary. Click here to read more or to join the waitlist.
Read about Sentient Hubs’ use of Microsoft Azure to create holistic modelling systems for the protection of wetlands.
Read the ACSC’s guide to effective access controls in organisations.
That’s all for this week! Send any topics you would like included in next week’s newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel