We believe that IT should be inexpensive and ubiquitous. IT should be an enabler. IT should liberate.
Charlie Mac works in partnership with our clients to ensure that they:
- Have the latest technology to support modern work,
- Are highly secure, and
- Receive great value for money.
Sign up to our weekly newsletter to find out more about how we are delivering better IT for our clients.
We provide the very best IT support available in the market, by applying the very best of Microsoft technologies. Our IT support packages include:
- Unlimited help-desk support. Contact us as many times as you like with any IT related issue or question.
- Regular on-site support. Sometimes, IT issues are best resolved in person. We’ll have a support engineer on-site once a week and to support the rollout of major improvements.
- Single point of contact. We’ll handle any IT related issue, including resolving issues with third parties.
- Unlimited education and training. We run regular brown-bag sessions for your staff on topics of interest – for example IT security or new Microsoft 365 features.
- Get IT support your way – phone, email, SMS, chat, or via our secure portal.
- Speedy resolution. Most calls we receive are resolved during the call. For email support, we’ll respond within 4 hours and resolve that day. For critical issues, we’ll commence work immediately and continue until resolved.
- Monthly performance reporting, including how we are meeting our SLA and any issues that require management attention.
- Continuous improvement. We’ll inform you of new features released by Microsoft and work with you to plan and implement their release.
- You are always in control. Where requested, our clients are given system administration access and training. We also provide detailed documentation on the systems we support.
All for a fixed monthly fee.
If you are a Not-For-Profit, look no further. We have extensive experience in advising and providing cost effective and secure IT for the NFP sector.