Charlie Mac is an Information Technology company that brings people and technology closer together. We do this by:
- Improving technology to make it easier to use and more reliable
- Improving relationships between people and technology (and the people that support that technology)
- Empowering all with better information on technology options so that we can make more informed decisions.
We support the complete lifecycle of technology change:
- Systems implementation
- IT support
Our clients are are mainly in the Government and Not For Profit sectors, although we do work for the private sector when the opportunity arises.
- IT design patterns – repeatable patterns for building and supporting IT systems
- Public Wi-Fi – providing low cost or no cost access to the internet, especially for those that really need it
- IT almanac – historical information on the IT industry
Charlie Mac was founded on 01 Feb 2013 and is based in the Strzelecki Ranges of south-west Gippsland.