Bring people and technology together
Charlie Mac is an Information Technology company that brings people and technology closer together. We do this by:
- Improving technology to make it easier to use and more reliable
- Improving relationships between people and technology (and the people that support that technology)
- Empowering all with better information on technology options so that we can make more informed decisions.
We support the complete lifecycle of technology change:
- IT strategy
- Procurement (inc tender development and management)
- Systems implementation
- IT support
Our clients are are mainly in the Government and Not For Profit sectors, although we do work for the private sector when the opportunity arises.
Charlie Mac was founded on 01 Feb 2013 and is based in the Strzelecki Ranges of south-west Gippsland.
- IT design patterns – repeatable patterns for building and supporting IT systems
- Public Wi-Fi – providing low cost or no cost access to the internet, especially for those that really need it
- IT almanac – historical information on the IT industry
We have developed and released tenders on many aspects of IT, including: IT Managed Services (typically including moving to...
The types of eLearning material we typically develop are: Interactive: Developed in Adobe Captivate – Video Demonstration, with Quiz...
If you encounter an issue with a Windows Virtual Desktop app, try the following: Remove and re-install the Remote...
Adding a new user to a WVD app is really easy. Start by establishing a connection with the WVD...
Sometimes you need to use Powershell to manipulate Exchange Online. When MFA is enabled, you may get something like...
When working with Exchange Online, sometimes you’ll come across issues in sharing calendars with others. As an administrator, you...
There are a few things you need to do before you can access a Windows Virtual Desktop app for...
Deploying a new app on Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) consists essentially of three steps: 1) Install the app on...
I find it interesting to learn of the systems that others use, so I’d like to share the ones...
The backup policy we apply in most cases (ie our default policy): Backup schedule commencing 2000hrs (local time) Instant...